Reading driver card
The application is designed to read data from driver cards and file them via WEBDISPATCHING.
The program is used to file data from driver cards and is designed for personal computers running Windows. Its main advantage is program data from driver cards are both saved in a selected folder on your computer and immediately sent to WEBDISPATCHING, where they are also filed and you can continue to work with them. The application works on Windows 7, Vista. A card reader will be needed in order for the program to operate properly.
- Downloads and analyzes driver card data
- Reports working hours and traffic offenses
- Schedules further work, rest periods and driving time
- Files, evaluates and plans on the move
- Unlimited number of cards and vehicles
5,000.00 excl. VAT with unlimited number of cards.
If you would like to receive an application, contact your sales representative.
- Application for reading driver card data (932 KB)
- Application manual for reading driver card data (1,3 MB)